If you’re storing large quantities of similar or identical goods, the Drive-in Pallet Racking can free-up as much as 90% of existing floor space, compared to conventional pallet storage.
Drive-in Pallet Racking creates efficiencies by reducing aisle loading and unloading times, yet allowing greater access compared to block-stacking. Positioning pallets on front-to-back rails allows rows to be stacked next to each other safely and efficiently; crucial for items regarded as fragile or unstable.
The First-in, Last-out (FILO) principle means individual pallets can be accessed one-by-one from the front of the rack.
Drive-in Pallet Racking offers the following features and benefits as standard:
- More storage per cubic metre than any other storage system
- High density storage – maximising floor and storage space
- Limited stock rotation – ideal for seasonal goods and chilled storage
- Accessible by the FILO principle
- Smooth pallet rails – for safe, snag-free load-bearing
- Brightly coloured pallets help drivers position loads quickly and accurately
Drive-in racking systems are the ultimate solution for high density storage. It is best suited for warehouses storing large quantities of similar products with fixed dimensions.