Ceiling Channel Roll Forming Machine
What’s Ceiling Channels?Ceiling Channels are consist of below items:
- Furring Channel
- Wall Angle
- Pop Main Channel
- False Ceiling Section
- Intermediate Channel
- Ceiling Angle
- Stud and Track
- Top Hat
- Single Arm Uncoiler: Electric Uncoiling, Hydraulic expanding, hydraulic Pressure arm is adopted to prevent the coils over-loosen.
- Feed and Guider: Adopt quality design of feeding and guiding device, the operator can adjust the feeding width by turn around the side wheels easily.
- Ceiling Channel Roll Former: Adopt H beam steel welded frame as the machine base, guide pole type or steel welded plate roller stands screwed on the machine base.
- Straightener: To ensure the product be straight.
- Cutoff Unit: Adopt 4 post-gantry, quality design.
- Controlled Box: The operator input the length and quantity of the product through touch screen, the touch screen will show the working status of the machine. And the machine will automatically stop after the completion of the cutting program.
- Hydraulic Station: supply power for cutting. Chinese famous brand. equipped with cooling fan.
Brief Technical Parameters Of Ceiling Channel Machine
- Decoiler Type: Manual/hydraulic single mandrel decoiler
- Weight Capacity of Decoiler: 3 Ton
- Leveling and Feeding Device
- Rollers for Leveling: 5 rollers
- Feeding Rollers: 1-3 groups feed rollers
- Roll Diameter: 60 mm
- Forming Roller Stand: 10-16 groups
- Main Axis Material: first grade 45# steel, heated and quenched
- Roller Material: GCr15 Steel, quenched and heated process
- Ceiling Channel Machine Speed: 15- 20 m/min
- Drive Type: 1.5″chain of transmission or Gearbox Transmission
- Machine Frame Stand: welded structural steel
- Thickness of Fame Steel: 22 mm
- Drive Motor: Siemens or ABB motor
- Cutting Device & Hydraulic Station
- Cutting Type: hydraulic cutting
- Hydraulic Power: about 5.5 KW
- Hydraulic Blade and Cutter Material: Cr12 MOV, quenching process
- Cutting Length Tolerance: ± 1.5mm