A Metal Embossing Machine Line is a metal forming process unit that emboss a series of straight or parallel ridges onto a metal sheet or strip.
Metal Embossing Machine Line
A Metal coil embossing line is a stamping process to produce various designed patterns in metal sheet by passing the sheet in roll or a strip of metal between rolls of the desired patterns. The thickness of the sheet is from 0.2mm to 5.0mm.
For the metal embossing machine, we could design for you as single embossing machine. Or part of roll forming line. Or a embossing line which is consist of Uncoiler, Embossing Machine, Recoiler.
Although some embossed patterns are simply decorative, one major benefit is that embossing increases the strength-to-weight ratio of the formed sheet metal.
The users can buy light gauge metal sheet and then embossed to provide adequate strength requirements. Embossing can be done by either stamping or rolling. And the rolling method is faster, as it uses mating pairs of rotary tooling to do the embossing, thus completing the task at a much higher speed.
Technical Specifications of Metal Embossing Machine Line
5 Ton Hydraulic Uncoiler
- Electric uncoiling, hydraulic loosen and tension
- Maximum capacity 6 Ton
- I.D：508mm O.D：1350mm
- Maximum width: 350mm
- Hydraulic Motor Power: 3 KW
- Electric Motor Power: 5.5KW
- Structure:Steel plate and Beam Welded
- supporting and uncoiling the steel strips.
- Outer Diameter of Embossing Rollers: 450~500mm,
- Embossing Rollers Width: 1000~2000mm.
- Suitable for pressing plate: 2-6 mm
- Frame steel plate welded structure, polished, tempering, machining, solid wall plate Q235 90 mm thick
- The pattern making: as desired drawings or samples
- Adjust the thickness of the sheet by manual
- Working speed: 1~20m/min, speed changed by frequency converter .
- Motor Power: 11KW
- Voltage 380V/50Hz/3PH ( Subjected to customer supply)
- Max width: 2000 mm
- Max load capacity: 6 Ton
- Recoiling Power: 11KW
Believe Industry have a full range of roll forming machine and auxiliary equipments. Contact us now for more information.