Walk Board Scaffold Plank Roll Forming Machine is for producing steel walk board scaffold planks as per drawings. The machine is also equipped with punch press for holes.
Walk Board Scaffold Plank Roll Forming Machine
Steel Scaffold Plank
Steel Scaffold Plank is the main part of a scaffolding system which is convenient for workers to walk on high buildings. The scaffold planks usually stamped with holes to resist skidding.
There are many types of Steel Scaffold Planks:
Work Process and Layout of Steel Scaffold Plank Roll Forming Machine
The work process is : Uncoiling– Leveling– Servo Feeding–Punching– Roll Forming Straightening– Cutting.
Main Machine Components and Technical Parameters
3 Ton Electric Uncoiler for Scaffold Plank Machine
- Maximum Loading Width: 600mm
- Material Thickness: 1.0-2.0mm
- Inner Diameter: 480-520mm
- Loading Capacity: 3 Ton Max
- Manual loosen and tension, Passive uncoiling
- Lever Rollers: Total 9, upper 4 and bottom 5.
- Equipped with feeder and guider
- Motor Power: 5.5KW
- Adopt limit switch to ensure the speed will be synchronized with the punch machine.
Feeder and Punch Press
- Servo Feeder Type: NCF1250
- Servo Motor Power: 3KW
- Punch Press Capacity: 220 Ton
Roll Forming Machine
- Welded H steel as the main base, iron cast steel pillar as the roll forming stands.
- Transmission: Gear box and universal joint.
- Roll Forming Stands: 28
- Rollers Material: GCR15, quenched and tempered.
- Shaft Material: ASTM 1045, 80mm Diameter
- Main Motor Power: 37 KW
- Scaffold Plank Machine Speed: 15m/min
Flying Hydraulic Cutting
- Servo Tracking Motor: 4KW
- Hydraulic Cutting Motor Power: 5.5KW
- Cutting Blade Material: CR12, quenched.
- Adopt PLC controlled system, touch screen. The operator can set all the data on the touch screen and control the machine running.
- Siemens or Panasonic PLC
- Yaskawa Inverter
- Omron encoder.
Believe Industry Company have over than 10 years’ experience of manufacturing and exporting roll forming machines. Contact us for more information.