Selective Pallet Racking System is the most common mode of racking. And the feature as below
- Clear Aisles of 3 to 3.4m for reach trucks or 3.5 to 4.5m for counter balanced fork lifts.
- Supports First in First Out (FIFO)
- Most common mode of racking
- Unfettered access to any pallet
- Allows order picking at lower levels
- Storage Utilisation: 90%
- I.e. for every 100 pallet places available, you can fill 90.
When do you use it?
- Where you have a relatively low number of pallets per SKU
- When you want totally free access to any pallet, any time
- When you need to pick from pallets at lower levels
When not to use it?
- When you have a high number of pallets per SKU and you are constrained for space
- When you need to pick from more pallets than the lower level pick face will allow
View More>> 10 Moct Common Pallet Racking System