Roller Shutter Door Track Roll Forming Machine is for producing rolling shutter track rail for raising and lowering the doors
Introduction of Roller Shutter Door Track Roll Forming Machine
What’s Rolling Shutter Door Track?
The Roller Shutter Track Rail is a device to direct the Roller Shutter Doors or Garage Doors up and down. The door tracks produced by 0.8-1.5mm thickness GI steel or cold roll steel. In addition Pre-Punched Hole on the track rail for easy assembling. Furthermore, the big demands of Curved Door Track is growing highly to use curved walls and doors.
- Coil Uncoiler, load the coli strips. Capacity is 1.5Ton Maximum. Manual and automatic type for choosing
- Roll Forming Mill, the main parts of the line. The bed and structure design is customized
- Pre-Punch Device, punch the holes for easy assembling.(Option)
- Turkey Head, straighten the tracks in a good condition
- Cutoff device, cut off the tracks into desired length to fit the height of the door.
- Controlled System, worker can set all the data(length, quantity, holes position) on the touch Screen
- Collect Table, support the product after cutting, move out manually
Technical Specifications of door track guider machine
- Uncoiler Capacity: 1.5 Ton, 480-560 Inner Diameter
- Line Speed: 8-15m/min, exclude cutting and punch time
- Machine Voltage: 380 V, 50 HZ(Customized)
- Rollers Material: GCR 15, hardness treatment, Chromed 0.05mm
- Forming Stands: 16
- Motor Power: 5.5KW, China famous brand(Siemens is optional)
- Hydraulic Cutoff Power: 4 KW
- Punch Mould and Cutoff Blade Material: CR12, heat treatment
- Panasonic PLC, Yaskawa Inverter, Omron Encoder, Omron Limit Switch.
Installation and Commission
We will dispatch one engineer to install machine for customer for free. But the expense including round air ticket, insurance, local accommodation and translator should be covered by buyer . 3 to 5 days will be needed to install and commissioning the Roller Shutter Door Track Roll Forming Machine.
Believe Industry(BELI®) have a full range of Roll Forming Machines for Steel Door Systems. Contact us now!