- No1 : World’s Leading Roll Forming Machine Provider China
New design box beam machine is designed to produce box beams and no need an extra box beam seaming machine. It wills save material and labor cost.
What’s Box Beam?
As we know, Box beams have no inset step, instead have four flat sides like a box. All load beams typically mount onto an upright frame column with integral rivets or hooks. Some systems utilize an extra clip or bolt to lock the beam to the upright.
Traditional Box Beams
As usual, the box beams usually made up from two identical c channels nested together to form into a box. Box Beam is the most strong compare with other types of beams. View more details: Box Beam Roll Forming Machine
Latest Design Box Beams
The new design box beams is self-jointed. It will save 80-90mm width material, and also the labor cost. But the capacity will be around 88-90% of traditional beams.
New design box beam machine components
- 5 Ton hydraulic Uncoiler
- Feeder and Guider
- Roll Forming Mill
- No-stop Cutting Off Unit
- Controlled Panel
- Collection Table
Box Beam Roll Forming Machine Line Process
Brief Introduction Of New Design Box Beam Machine
- Thickness Range: 1.5-2.0mm
- Type: Beli100-200
- Motor Power: 18.5KW * 2
- Transmission Type: Gear Box with Universal Joint
- Line Speed: 15-20m/min
- Roller Material: GCR 15, HRD 58-62°
- Shaft Material: 40 CR, 80mm Diameter
- Forming Steps: 24-28
- Structure: Iron Cast Cassette Type
- Adjust the split spacer to produce different sizes of c channels
- All the driven parts will covered safety nets
- Equipped with straightener to ensure the product be straight.
- Saw Cutting Power: 15 KW
- Material Wasted: 4mm
- Computer Control System: Siemens PLC
- Encoder: Omron Brand
- Frequency Converter: Yaskawa
- Touch Screen: MCSG
- Controlled System Power: Overload Protection
- Voltage and current: 380V, 50Hz, 3Phase
Believe Industry Company have a full range of Roll Forming Machines for Pallet Rack System. Such as: Upright Racking Machine, Box Beam roll forming, Shelf Panel Machine, Step Beam Machine, etc. Contact us for more information