Metal roof deck roll forming machine is for producing metal/steel/aluminum roof decks as per requirements.
Metal Roof Deck Roll Forming Machine
What’s Metal Roof Deck?
Metal deck is a cold formed corrugated steel sheet supported by steel joists or beams. It is used to support concrete or insulating membrane of a roof. It was developed to provide a structurally efficient product for use in roof and floor systems.
Roof deck products are typically used as the structural component of many flat, pitched, or arched roof systems because of their benefits with regards to strength, weight, and economy. It is commonly attached to open web steel joists, structural steel, or light gauge framing.
Metal Roof Deck Types
Believe Industry Company have manufactured more than 20 designs of metal roof decks to over than 10 countries. Some are standard and some are customized. Below some types for reference only.
Metal Roof Deck Roll Forming Machine Components
- Hydraulic Uncoiler
- Main Roll Forming Machine
- Cutoff Unit
- Auto Stacker
- Controlled Box
- Hydraulic Stations
Brief Introduction of the metal roof deck machine
- Material: PPGI, GI, PPGL, GL, ALGI, Stainless
- Thickness: 0.18-0.8mm
- Coil Width: 760 mm, 914 mm, 1000 mm, 1200 mm, 1250 mm.
- Whole Line Speed: 15-20 m/min, can be up to 40 m/min.
- Total Power: 14.5 KW, 3 KW for uncoiling, 7.5 KW for roll forming and 4 KW for cutting.
- Controlled System: PLC and HMI.
- Uncoiler Capacity: 5 Ton, 8 Ton or 10 Ton.
- Rollers Material: ASTM 1045, surface chromed 0.05 mm and hardness treatment.
- Shaft Material: ASTM 1045, diameter 75 mm, hardness treatment.
- Driven Method: Gear and Chain.
- Roof Deck Machine Structure: H beam welded as bottom bed. chromed pillar as roll forming stands
View More information>>: Roofing Sheet Roll Forming Machine
Believe Industry Company have a full range of roll forming machines for roof decks:
Contact us for more information.