IBR Sheet Roll Forming Machine is for producing IBR sheets for South African Market.
IBR Sheet Roll Forming Machine
What’s IBR Sheets?
Since it was first introduced to South Africa in 1958, IBR has enjoyed great popularity for use as side cladding or roofing material in commercial, industrial and residential buildings. IBR got its name from the abbreviation of “Inverted Box Rib”, which has become a household name in the South African building industry. Actually, IBR is a square fluted profile with an effective covering width of 686 mm or 890mm.
Believe industry(BELI®) have several kinds of design IBR Sheet Roll Forming Machine for IBR sheeting. and all are customized. Our IBR Sheet Machine is able to form G550 Mpa and thickness up to 0.8mm IBR sheets. And also Corrugated Sheets Roll Forming Machine for South African Customer.
- 686 IBRPROFILE:
- 890 IBRPROFILE:
Similar to other roll forming machines, IBR Sheet Machine consists of decoiler, guiding device, roll former, hydraulic cutter controlled system and product output table. And Auto Stacker is an option.
Main Parameters of IBR Sheet Roll Forming Machine
- Coil Material: GI coils, PPGI coils(as usual, our customers use full hard material, G550)
- Coil Thickness: 0.3-0.8mm
- Feeding Width: 925mm, 1219mm
- Effective width: 686mm, 890mm
Forming Speed: 10-15m/min
- Forming Stations: 24 stations
- Diameter of Shafts: 76mm
- Material of Shafts: high quality 45# steel
- Material of Rollers: Cr40, chromed 0.05mm with hardness treatment.
- Transmission: chain-sprocket transmission
- Motor Power: 7.5KW
- Cutting Type: hydraulic cutting, stop-cutting
- Material of Cutting Blade: Cr12Mov, quenching and tempering HRC60-62
- Hydraulic Power: 4KW
- Motor Brand: Siemens or Chinese famous brand
- Omron encoder
- Yaskawa Inverter
- Panasonic or Siemens PLC
Believe Industry Company have a full range of roll forming machine for construction and building. Contact us for more information. Or email, Whatsapp us.