Garage Door Roll Forming Machine is for produce Garage Door Panel as per designs. And also the machine can emboss and punch pattern of the surface of the door panel.
What is Garage Door?
A Garage Door is a large door on a Garage that opens either manually or by an electric motor. There are 2 kinds of Garage Door Panel, one is single panel. Another one is composite panel( PU injection in side of the panel). All the 2 design panels roll up on track rails( Believe Industry Track Rail Roll Forming Machine can produce) across the garage ceilings.
The latest versions of garage doors are built from some panels hinged together. And then roll along across the guide tracks by side rollers. And using remote-controlled motorized mechanism for opening the garage doors is much more convenience, safety and security.
M/C of Garage Door Roll Forming Machine
- Uncoiler, 3-5 Ton Capacity
- Embossing Machine (Optional)
- Punch Device (Optional)
- Roll Forming Machine
- Simple Slitting and Re-Coiling Device
- Driven System
- Cutoff System
- Hydraulic Station
- Controlled System
- Collection Table
Layout of Garage Door Panel Roll Forming Machine
Technical Specifications of Garage Door Roll Forming Machine
- Suitable Material: PPGI, GI, AL. Thickness 0.4-0.6 mm
- Coil Width: 200-600 mm, based on the desired width of the panel
- Line Speed: 12-15m/min, exclude punching and cutting
- Main Motor Power: 5.5 KW
- Servo Feeder Motor Power: 1.0 KW
- Embossing Motor Power: 7.5KW
- Rollers Material: ASTM 1045, Quenched and Chromed 0.05 mm thickness
- Mills Structure: Siding Panel welded, Chromed Stands, Iron Cast Shoulder.
- Forming Steps: 18-26
- Controlled System: Panasonic PLC, Yaskawa Inverter, Omron Encoder and Limit Switch
- The machine is able to produce various width of door panel. whole automatically adjust.
Believe Industry(BELI®) have full range roll forming machines for Metal Sheets System, Steel Door System, Warehouse Storage System, Downspout System, etc. Contact us for more details.