Roll Forming Machine Troubleshooting: Length Tolerance
Roll forming machine troubleshooting is one of the basis skills of an operator. This article will show the reader some common problems and solutions about length tolerance
The Issues and Solutions
Length Measuring Unit( Mechanical)
Loose part of switch, limit stops, pins. Tighten or replace all the loosen parts
Length Measuring Unit( Encoder)
Other electric sensor
Incorrect setup, distance, angle, location, loose installation or electric problems
All the sensing unit
1. The press does not stop at the top limit center( TDC)
2. The clutch or brake broken
3. Inadequate air volume or pressure to operate the clutch and brake
4. Problem with pneumatic accessories or valves
1. Insufficient quantity or low pressure air.
2. Problems with valves.
3. Incorrect timing or electric/electronic components.
4. Improperly set stroke.
5. Leaking hoses and other components.
Speed of the product can be reduced or varied by incorrectly installed or too tight straightener.
Can have the same effect as the straightener, especially if the product width is changing or if heavy burr creates friction in the entry guide
Roll Former Operator
1. Incorrect setup
2. Incorrect setting of gap between rolls
3. Incorrect setting of press, sensor, die accelerator, uncoiler brake
Believe Industry Company have a more than 15-years experience of roll forming machine troubleshooting, and have trained 1000+ skilled workers for the users of roll forming machines. If you want to buy roll forming machine or want to study roll forming machine troubleshooting. Contact us now.